- Shipton Moyne Opera runs for two days around the beginning of June
promoting an annual production by A La Carte Opera, Director Nicholas Heath.
The performance takes place at Street Farm, Shipton Moyne courtesy of James and Beth Birdwood.
- We are committed to maintain the high standard achieved by the production of The Marriage of Figaro in 2015, La Bohème in 2016, Rigoletto in 2017 and The Barber of Seville in 2018.
- Our aim is to ensure that those who come to our opera have a thoroughly enjoyable evening.
- We will support a local charity each year.
- Next years dates for your diary: Friday 5th and 6th June 2020.
|Beth Birdwood||James Birdwood||Lucy Boggis-Rolfe||Beetle Graves||Fiona Gunn||Anna Longridge
|Edward Harford||Sarah Jennings||Michael O'Keeffe||Christopher Rose||Mary-Rose Wood