- Shipton Moyne Opera runs for two days around the beginning of June
promoting an annual production by A La Carte Opera, Director Nicholas Heath.
The performance takes place at Street Farm, Shipton Moyne courtesy of James and Beth Birdwood.
- We are committed to maintain the high standard achieved by the production of The Marriage of Figaro in 2015, La Bohème in 2016, Rigoletto in 2017, The Barber of Seville in 2018 and Tosca in 2019.
- Our aim is to ensure that those who come to our opera have a thoroughly enjoyable evening.
- We will support a local charity each year.
- It is with much regret that due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic this year's Shipton Moyne Opera has been cancelled. If you have already paid for tickets for this year Fiona Gunn from our Box Office will be in touch to arrange a refund or you can contact her directly on email: firstname.lastname@example.org (see link below). We are postponing this year's performance to next year, the dates for your diary: Friday 4th and 5th June 2021.
|Beth Birdwood||James Birdwood||Lucy Boggis-Rolfe||Beetle Graves||Fiona Gunn
|Edward Harford||Michael O'Keeffe||Christopher Rose||Mary-Rose Wood||Anna Longridge